1oz Kava Root Honey Extract: Synergistic Ayurvedic Extract – Honey Carries Herbs to Deeper Levels for Assimilation in Digestive Process – Provides Relaxation, Stress, & Nervous System Support
- Kava Root promotes relaxation and a healthy stress response – Botanical name: Piper methysticum
- Ojas Naturals Honey Extracts are made with RAW HONEY added to the traditional extraction method making it SWEET & TASTY.
- The honey does more than make the extract taste better, it acts as a carrier and CARRIES THE HERBS TO DEEPER TISSUES through the digestive process for IMPROVED ASSIMILATION
- Because Ojas Naturals uses RAW HONEY it is loaded with ENZYMES, PROTEINS, VITAMINS, and MINERALS which all work synergistically in the extraction formulation
- Extracts are a very CONVENIENT way to take herbs and they STAY FRESH for a long time, NATURALLY PRESERVED from oxidation in the liquid form. Many people believe extracts are more effective than powders or pills because of this.
Ojas Naturals honey extracts are made with a mixture of alcohol and honey together. The honey used in the extraction process works to extract different components of the plants providing a more complete extraction not to mention it tastes great! According to Ayurveda the honey acts as a carrier in the digestive process, carrying and assimilating the herbs into deeper tissues. Kava that is grown in Vanuatu is considered to be the best in quality and potency. Kava has been used for centuries by Pacific Islanders to calm nerves, and help with relaxation. Kava is a known sedative and can cause a numbing sensation when it comes in contact with the mouth and skin. There is a very interesting history that dates back almost 3000 years for kava and its use as a ceremonial herbal drink. Kava is used for stress, and anxiety and it is said to help with communication.
Average Price Royal Kava Found To Buy Online: $ 13.00
Best Price To Pay Online Found By Royal Kava Was: $ 13.00
Find More Kava Tincture Products